Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So this seems super weird but I keep having these dreams that everything is falling apart and that somehow I am to blame. At first it was a dream that somehow the IT folks decided when people got off the ship which pissed everyone off, and lets be honest, that is totally wrong, and tonight I’m having dreams that for some reason people on decks higher than mine are suffering because I am able to get in and out of my room so easily. I have no clue what is going on, and it is super confusing, but it’s happened twice in the past two nights, and I don’t understand. Maybe my brain is just restless? I wish I could blame it on some kind of medicine, but the only pills I am taking are my Muscle Stack Packs, which are the same vitamins I’ve been taking for a while.

Maybe it is the fact that I’m not taking any preworkout? But I’ve only been off preworkout for a week, and I’ve taken far longer off without losing sleep like I have tonight. I have literally no clue what it could be. So I guess I am going to try to sleep with some kind of light on to avoid going crazy in the insane darkness that fills my cabin all the time.

Today I went on a whale and dolphin safari, and it was awesome. I had way more than my $59 worth on that trip. We saw about 5 whales, and the dolphins swam in front of our catamaran for probably a half hour. Being a kid from Colorado on the ocean, it was amazing. Dominicia is gorgeous and we officially dubbed today as the best Monday we could ever imagine, even though our weekend was filled with classes.  At 11am I am usually suffering through a class at Colorado State, but today I had a fruit punch ( which may or may not have had a hint of rum in it, still not sure), on the ocean, watching whales and dolphins. There are a lot of things us first world citizens can complain about, and today contains 0 of those things.

Life is good. Bad things happen, but we suffer through them for days like today.

-Matt

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment